Use custom and hidden form fields to enrich your lead generation forms
Track and pass along any data you desire to your email service or CRM by adding special form fields, survey questions, radio buttons, and even hidden fields to your lead generation forms.
SeoToaster CRM Ultimate Edition provides a wonderful opportunity to create lead forms both on SeoToaster and other CMS-sites.
They are called internal (SeoToaster) and external (other CMS) lead forms. You can find this constructor by going to Workflows/Form builder.
Internal Lead Forms
By default, you can alredy integrate many form field elements in your lead generation forms. There are two kinds of Form Elements: CRM Fields - these fields are pre-coded to save your form data directly to the proper CRM field, and Regular Fields - these fields let you create custom form fields. Any data from these fields will appear under your lead notes.
- First name
- Last name
- Organization name
- Group name
- Tag name
- Address 2
- ZIP code
- Line text
- Free text
- Checkbox button
- Radio button
- Drop-Down list
You can also create your own custom fields to match your needs or pass on specific data to another CRM application. To do so, enter the name of the field, CSS code, and field placeholder, then click on "Add to my form".
Make sure you are using CRM-compatible field control whenever possible so the lead data captured through these fields flows straight to the proper fields in your CRM lead and organization screens.
Please note that If you request the user's email address, this field's name MUST be "email".
As you insert more fields, your CRM web form builder will automatically show you a preview of the final result.
When all the fields are set up, you can click Generate code or Generate and save and an HTML code will appear to the right of the screen in the "Generated web form code" section. Now you can copy it at one click using Copy code button.
All that is left to do is to copy and paste the Form code field of the form properties on your SeoToaster website.
External Lead Forms
For an external lead form the sequence of actions is pretty the same, but with few alterations.
For instance, you will need to get a recaptcha for your website to protect it from spam. It will be necessary to create key pairs and specify the domain name while doing it. You may find guidelines for creating a recaptcha here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list. You will need to generate reCaptcha 2
And then with all necessary data fill in all fields..
When you get all fields filled, the following procedure will be the same as with the internal forms.
Then you can style it as you see fit.
More SeoToaster CRM Features
- Track leads activities SeoToaster CRM let you bring visitors data across all the devices they use, as well as any number of websites. Deploy our analytics code to your websites or mobile apps and get the entire history associated with a lead in your CRM
- Adwords conversion tracking Simply paste in your conversion code into your form field. If you sell physical or digital products, SeoToaster CRM also automatically track and send cart transaction amounts back to your Adwords account so you know exactly what your ROI is.
- Email tracking Track your outbound email, who’s opening them, who’s looking at the attachments, then nurture your leads into automated email marketing drip sequences, and easily filter and add emails to Constant Contact, MailChimp or your SambaSaaS Marketing cloud ...
- Online quotes Log an opportunity, create confidential quotes, email them, get alerted and initiate a chat session automatically whenever your lead is looking at them. Powerful stuff to convert more leads into sale.
- Inbound and outbound call tracking Get a phone tracking number anywhere in the world, display it on your landing page, website, anywhere, and track and record both inbound and outbound calls right under your lead timeline.