Track Leads and ROI Like A Pro - Say Goodbye to CallRail!
It just got easier to measure your return on investment, thanks to dynamic phone number insertion from the SeoSamba Marketing OS.
What is Dynamic Number Insertion?
Very simply, it replaces the phone number shown on your website based on where that visitor comes from, like paid ads like Google and Facebook ads.
What is it good for?
Accurately track the Return On Investment from any effort, including online sales transactions (You can even map and report specific transaction amounts by the way from your SeoSamba commerce-enabled website ), forms, and yes now even calls all from your SeoSamba Marketing OS.
I use CallRail, why should I consider SeoSamba’s DNI solution instead?
CallRail starts at $45 a month, adding a phone number to track a campaign on SeoSamba costs $5 a month, and besides cost;
- You will get reporting on calls generated from all channels under your SeoSamba MOS where everything else is already available at your fingertips;
- You don’t need to set up another tool;
- You don’t need to spend time or pay someone to do it for you;
- It will create contacts from Caller ID into your Customer Relationship Management system;
- It ties into your SeoSamba Lead & CRM app (Get it free on IOS and Android), and will prompt you after a call to enter details about that call or modify the name associated with the record created for you in your CRM, all from the app!
- It encourages the adoption of best advertising practices with the usage of UTM tags which are useful to give you insights in your CRM from form contacts, but we rarely see agencies doing this properly or at all;
Is it as good as Callrail?
SeoSamba uses the same infrastructure as AirBnB, Uber and many others. Calls are just as reliably connected than Callrail.
We think CallRail is overkill for most small businesses. You don’t need 10 different numbers.
1 number is enough in 98% of cases, but if you need 2 or 3 to go down to campaign or ad group level then you can purchase the number that is right for your business case.
You can even track keywords with SeoSamba’s DNI, but you don’t necessarily need every keyword level tracking data, you just need to get the one that matters, and you can set it up exactly this way using wildcards.
How difficult is it to get started?
We made it real easy.
From within your Marketing OS dashboard, just go to the DNI section, select your existing call tracking number for your website, and click “create substitution number”, the system will mirror all your existing settings for your main tracking number, forwarding your calls to the same destination etc… and then walk you through the rest of the process.
Once you have a code available to you, send it via the help button available from the top nav.