Plugin Licence Info
Category: Payment gateway
Size: 0 kg
Plugin ID: 84
Requires CMS Version: 3.0.0
This functionality is handled through the built-in quote engine found in the Ecommerce edition.
This functionality is handled through the built-in quote engine found in the Ecommerce edition. This plugin ships natively with the Ecommerce edition. You have nothing to install.
How to install Bank transfer Plugin
To upload and install Bank transfer Plugin, simply follow standard plugin installation procedures
How to use Bank transfer Plugin
- Dynamic tokens/tags for creating quote templates: click here
- Dynamic email triggers for creating quote email templates: click here
Here is the typical scenario for reference:
- Customers can send a quote request from a product landing page AND/OR from the cart checkout page.
- Quotes can be viewed immediately online or a message can be displayed while operators get notified for the request.
- Quotes templates can be customized at will, using HTML, CSS and dynamic tokens. You can therefore easily include bank transfer information within such template.
- Quotes can then be modified online and a customized email message sent to customer based on a template.
- While customers view their quote, merchant gets notified to help seal the deal.
- Customers complete their purchase online or commit to send payment via bank transfer.
- Once offline payment is received, merchant can simply modify a quote status to "payment received" and the order appears under the order tab.