Franchise And Store Locator
Plugin Licence Info
Category: Business Solutions
Plugin ID: 77
This plugin let you add a zip locator to your web site. Your site visitors can then search for the closest point of sales. Ideal for retail store brands, franchising brands, manufacturers, distributors with resellers or dealers networks.
Help your website visitors find the closest location to buy your products and services with this store locator plugin. In the process, create a landing page for each location, and promote these pages with Google to help your local search engine rankings.
It is flexible as you can send visitors either to the dealer landing page or to the dealer's own website when referenced.
- Install the gmaps plugin and feature all dealers' locations on a dynamic Google map as well.
- When using SeoToaster Ecommerce, create manually or upload dealer's location via the integrated "Manage locations" menu to let buyers search and select pick-up location for their order during check out.
- Consider developing your entire website network around SeoToaster and SambaSaaS multi-location cloud marketing software.
How to install Franchise And Store Locator Plugin
To upload and install Franchise And Store Locator Plugin, simply follow standard plugin installation procedures
How to use Franchise And Store Locator Plugin
- Download and install the plugin. When the installation is over go to "FRANCHISE & STORE" in the Admin panel and select "Config" to edit settings.
- Tick the "Auto redirect" option, to redirect users to your dealer's designated external website instead of their locally created page.
- You may also assign a default landing page, like a corporate office contact page, when no matching dealer's associated zip code is found in the system.
There are two parts for this plugin:
1. A shortcode that makes a couple fields visible in order to let you associate a dealer landing pages with zip codes;
2. A search form to let website visitors locate a point of sale by performing a zip code search.
Add a new franchisee (dealer):
Create a landing page for your dealer, and add the shortcode above into any C or Sc container.
Save changes and a couple of fields appear on page. Associate one or multiple ZIP-codes with that dealer in the appropriate field. If you need to add several ZIP-codes, just type them in comma separated, e.g., 61176,61179,77777. In the website field, add your point of sale's own website url (e.g., www.mydealerownwebsite.com) if you wish to redirect your site visitors directly to the dealer's own website instead of this page when there's a Zip code search match.
Add search form mode:
This will add a new form and a Search button to the page. The customers can use this form to locate the nearest store.