SeoToaster Web Server Requirements
- Web server: Apache 2, Nginx. Any web server that can do re-writes and support PHP should work too (not tested).
- mod_rewrite module: For Apache 2 only.
- PHP 7.0 or higher
- Mysql 5.X: Create one empty MySQL database.. (example: SeoToaster) and make it UTF8 Unicode if you wish to use other languages.
- JSON extension for PHP 7.0
- PDO extension for PHP
- MBString: Works with any language
- GD Library 2.0 or newer: Works with images
- Zip extension for PHP: Permit themes management through the interface
- Curl extension for PHP: 3rd party services connection: Google, Yahoo, PayPal, etc.
- Important! Make sure you turn OFF Magic quotes, either with the htaccess that comes with the package or in your PHP.ini (Otherwise you will get a bunch of '\' in the templates when loading themes).
Optional But Recommended
- Ioncube loader: SeoToaster uses it with plugins. This is installed on most web servers by default, our installer will tell you if it's missing. If needed, you can download Ioncube loader here.