Creating a theme is a piece of cake
A basic theme needs the following:
3 HTML files:
- index.html (For the index page)
- default.html (for usual pages)
- category.html (for all category pages)
2 CSS files:
- content.css (put your font and colors classes in it, and it will appear in the "styles" drop down when using the content editor.
- style.css (used for all general layout styles).
Note: you can add as many templates and css files as you need. The system will pick them up when loading your styles.
Important! Turn OFF Magick Quotes to avoid '\' in templates when loading themes or modifying templates inline.